m7 Website Design
Just me. Just your site. Simple.
- less is more and content is most important
- a website doesn’t need a lot of bells and whistles to be good.
- by matching the design of your site to the message you want to deliver I can make your site more appealing, more usable and deliver a better experience for anyone who visits.
I want to provide a website that meets your needs
Technical Service Notes
I use Intuit-Homestead SiteBuilder software exclusively because it enables me to focus on developing quality content and designing creative, user friendly layouts. It also gives a client the option of taking a site over with ease at a later date if they so choose.
I have been building website’s with Homestead since 2001 and am very proficient with their software. All M7 Website’s utilize Intuit-Homestead services including software, hosting, site traffic reports and yearly domain registration. If you have an existing domain it can be forwarded or transferred over to Homestead. GoDaddy.com is another domain provider I use regularly.
I can also transfer content from an existing site and do minor coding. I am proficient with the latest Corel Paint Shop Pro graphic manipulation software and have many years of experience with digital photography.
There are so many ways that a website can enhance a product, message or business, especially as the web continues to grow past other mediums as an advertising and informational tool. Whether you are looking increase your exposure, expand your customer base or better serve your current customers, a website helps you communicate what makes your business unique, and it provides 24 hour a day access to the information your customers need – freeing up your time and resources.
Here’s a short list of some of the reasons customers (or potential customers) will visit a website:
* View pictures of your past projects and learn about the quality of your work.
* Read your menu and then call to make a reservation.
* Purchase your products from anywhere in the country.
* Download your latest catalog instead of requesting it by mail.
No matter what the goal or purpose of your website is, your business needs to be online, and I can enable you to develop a high-quality site that meets your needs.
Initial consultations are free, please contact for more information.